This year's Dannon Next Generation Nutrition Grant winners are: * Joint Township District Memorial Hospital (St Marys, Ohio) - Joint Township's Grand Health Family Challenge is a weight loss program developed by the hospital and community partners to reduce childhood and family obesity in Auglaize County and portions of rural Mercer, Shelby, and Allen Counties.
What does JTDMH stand for?
JTDMH stands for Joint Township District Memorial Hospital (St. Marys, OH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Joint Theater Distribution Center (US DoD)
- Joint Track Data Coordinator (US DoD)
- Jupiter-Tequesta Dog Club, Inc.
- Juvenile Temporary Detention Center
- Juvenile Treatment Drug Court
- Joint Technology Demonstrator Engine
- Jackson Tennessee Dog Fanciers Association
- Joint Technical Data Integration
- Joint Tactical Datalink
- Joint Tactical Data Link Management Plan
- Japan Technical Designer's Network Association
- Joint Technical Development Plan
- Joint Transnational Development Plan (Euroregion Baltic)
- Joint Tactical Distribution System
- Joint Training Data Services
- Joint Type Designator System
- Joint Tactical Directory System Design Architecture
- Jungen Technologieorientierten Dienstleistungs Unternehmen (German: Young Technology Oriented Service Companies)
- James Thomas Engineering, Ltd. (UK)
- Japanese Teacher of English
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Ohio facilities are: * Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula; * Fairfield Medical Center in Lancaster; * Henry County Hospital in Napoleon; * Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St.
today awarded the sixth annual Dannon Next Generation Nutrition Grant to Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in support of its Grand Health Family Challenge nutrition education and family weight loss program.