Impact of joint theater trauma system initiatives on battlefield injury outcomes.
What does JTTS stand for?
JTTS stands for Joint Theater Trauma System (Air Force Theater Hospital, Joint Base Balad, Iraq)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JTTS
We have 1 other meaning of JTTS in our Acronym Attic
- Just the Ten of Us (TV show)
- Just the Two of Us (Will Smith song)
- Join the Team Player (record label)
- Joint Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures
- Joint Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures Review Group
- Joint Test and Training Range Roadmap
- Joint Theater Trauma Registry
- Jokers to the Right (blog)
- Joint Test Range Roadmap
- Jobber to the Stars (Professional wrestling term)
- Journey to the Seventh Planet (movie)
- Jet Transitional Training Unit (US Navy)
- Journey through the Universe (National Center for Earth and Space Science)
- Jackson Turbidity Unit
- Japan Teachers' Union
- Japan Triathlon Union
- Joint Technical Unit (Luton, Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Jyllands Tennis Union (Denmark)
- Joint Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Japanese Trade Union Confederation
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also highlighted the important role of the Joint Theater Trauma Registry (JTTR), a data collection tool created in 2004 as part of the Joint Theater Trauma System.
To that end, the Department of Defense developed a Joint Theater Trauma Registry within the context of the Joint Theater Trauma System, a system stretching from the points of injury in Iraq and Afghanistan to battalion aid stations, forward surgical teams, combat support hospitals, medical evacuation platforms, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany and medical centers in the U.
Jenkins is a former Air Force officer and served as Director of the Joint Theater Trauma System and Chair of General Surgery and Chief of Trauma Services at Wilford Hall Medical Center on Lackland Air Force Base.
Derived from the necessity to improve the outcomes of Soldiers injured on the battlefield, US military forces developed and implemented the Joint Theater Trauma System and Joint Theater Trauma Registry (JTTR) using US civilian trauma system models.
The Board also will receive an information brief from the Trauma and Injury Subcommittee on the Joint Theater Trauma System.
9) Arguably, this scenario represents the integration of prehospital care into the Joint Theater Trauma System (JTTS) in a manner analogous to the integration of prehospital care into civilian sector trauma systems.
32) Development of this component of the military trauma system is exactly what Eastridge et al advocate and what the Joint Theater Trauma System continues to advocate with its motto, "Right Patient, Right Place, Right Time.