Joint Theater Logistics Management While the COCOM is ultimately responsible for the theater logistics operation, Joint doctrine offers a variety of options with regard to the logistics organizational structure used to attain Joint theater logistics management (JTLM).
What does JTLM stand for?
JTLM stands for Joint Theater Logistics Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Jump to Lightspeed (video game)
- Just Too Late (see Just In Time)
- Joint Logistics Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency Sponsored Program for Web-Based Collaborative Software for Logisticians and Operators)
- Jacksonville Trial Lawyers Association (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Jefferson Township Lakes Association (Jefferson Township, New Jersey)
- Joint Temporary Lodging Allowance (US DoD)
- Journal of Technology, Learning and Assessment
- Jake Thomas Learning Centre (Canada)
- Joint Theater Logistics Command and Control
- Journal of Transportation Law Logistics and Policy
- Journal of Technology Law and Policy
- Journal of Transnational Law and Policy
- John Troelstrup Land Surveying (Brandon, FL)
- Joint Technical Language Service
- Joint Theater Level Simulation
- Joint Theater Logistics System
- Journal of Transport and Land Use
- Just to Let You Know
- Just To Let You Know
- Jabatan Tenaga Manusia (Malay: Manpower Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to McKenzie, "What we were asked to do initially was, first, define and identify what joint theater logistics management is; second, to determine what are the processes and procedures that describe it; and, third, to determine the capabilities required to manage munitions at the joint theater level.
Fourth, a joint theater logistics management organization for each area-based combatant commander must be provided.