Gift Tax and Estate Tax Consequences Generally, there are no gift tax consequences upon the creation of a joint tenancy between spouses (either as a tenancy by the entireties (TBE) or as a joint tenancy with rights of survivorship (JTWROS)) because of the unlimited marital deduction.
What does JTWROS stand for?
JTWROS stands for Joint Tenancy With Rights Of Survivorship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JTWROS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Technical Writing and Communication
- Joint Typhoon Warning Center Automation Project
- Joshua Tree Wilderness Climbing Study
- Japan Tug of War Federation
- Joint Targeting Working Group
- Joint Technical Working Group
- Joint Test Working Group
- Java Technology for the Wireless Industry
- Job Training Work Readiness (Alaska)
- John the White Rapper
- Joint Tenancy With Right of Survivorship
- Joint Tactical Warfare Simulation
- Joint Threat Warning System
- Journal of Third World Studies
- Joint Theater of War Scenario Generator
- Joint Training Exercise
- Journal of Taxation
- Japan Thru Young Eyes (website)
- Just Thought You'd Like To Know
- Just Thought You Might Like to Know
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ruling went on to say that if the decedent's stock was transferred by act of law under a joint tenancy with rights of survivorship or as tenants of the entirety, the surviving spouse's signature would be sufficient to cover both parties (surviving and deceased spouses).