Also part of NORTHCOM is Joint Task Force Six, which provides counterdrug support to federal, state and local law-enforcement agencies.
What does JTF-6 stand for?
JTF-6 stands for Joint Task Force Six (El Paso, Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Jitter Transfer Function
- Joint Tactical Force
- Joint Tactical Fusion
- Joint Task Force
- Joint Test Facility
- Just the Facts
- Joint Task Force Command Surgeon
- Joint Task Force Headquarters
- Joint Task Force Forward
- Joint Task Force Two (Canada)
- Joint Task Force Alaska
- Joint Task Force - Advanced Technology Demonstration
- Joint Task Force Bravo
- Joint Task Force - Consequence Management (US DoD)
- Joint Task Force - Computer Network Defense
- Joint Task Force - Computer Network Operations
- Joint Task Force for Civil Support (USJFCOM)
- Joint Task Force - Full Accounting
- Joint Task Force-Firefighter
- Joint Task Force - Global Network Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Yingling's Joint Task Force Six (an outgrowth of the so-called "war on drugs") is now under the operational control of "the New Northern Command headquarters in Colorado, which has been given responsibility for overseeing the United States, Mexico and Canada," notes the Times.
EL PASO, Texas -- In a signing ceremony conducted yesterday at Joint Task Force Six (JTF-6) Headquarters, the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and Joint Task Force Six (JTF-6) signed the Record of Decision for the Supplemental Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement (SPEIS) for INS and JTF-6 support activities to be conducted within the four Southwest border states of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.