And although English exploration did not enter its Golden Age until after the queens death, she initiated the process, granting charters to a number of English trading companies, which were organized as joint stock ventures.
What does JSV stand for?
JSV stands for Joint Stock Venture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JSV
We have 10 other meanings of JSV in our Acronym Attic
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Neptune, New Jersey)
- Jackson State University National Alumni Association (Mississippi)
- Joint Specialized Undergraduate Navigator Training
- Japan Space Utilization Promotion Center
- Joint Specialized Undergraduate Pilot Training
- Japan Society of Urban and Regional Planners (Tokyo, Japan)
- John Swett Unified School District (California)
- Jiangsu University of Science and Technology (Zhenjiang, China)
- Japan Security Union Thailand (various locations)
- Jewish Singles Vacations (Brookline, MA)
- Journal of School Violence (University of California; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Journal of Sound and Vibration
- Judo Sport Verein (German: Judo Sport Association)
- Junior Symphony of Vancouver (Vancouver, WA)
- Japan Para-Volleyball Association
- Joint School Volunteers' Association (Hong Kong)
- Jersey Shore Volley Ball Association
- Jersey Shore Veterinary Emergency Service (Lakewood, NJ)
- Joint Scalable Video Model
- Japanese Society of Veterinary Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
as a joint stock venture, which would have helped raise finance for its intended purchase of 50% in the downstream network of Belgian company Fina in the US.
About SPIC Close Joint Stock Venture Saint-Petersburg Information Company, (SPIC), was founded in 1999 as a comprehensive information service bureau.