He is also Chairman of the Investments Committee for the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund.
What does JSPF stand for?
JSPF stands for Joint Staff Pension Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPF
- Japan Society for Precision Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Society of Physical Education, Health and Sport Sciences
- Japan Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Japan Society of Political Economy
- Japan Society of Professional Engineers
- Japanese Society for Pediatric Endocrinology
- Jefferson Scale of Physician Empathy (Thomas Jefferson University Hospital; Philadelphia, PA)
- Japanese Society of Psychopathology of Expression & Arts Therapy
- Java Server Page Fragment (file extension)
- Joint Small Projects Fund
- Japanese Society of Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences (Japan)
- Japan Sports Promotion Institute
- JMAR Precision Systems, Inc.
- Joint School of Photographic Interpretation (UK MoD)
- Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference (Elsevier, BV)
- Jonathan Shapero Private Jeweler
- Japan Soft Pvt Ltd (Sri Lanka)
- Jemez Springs Public Library (Jemez Springs, NM)
- Jersey Shore Public Library (Jersey Shore, PA)
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has lived in New York City for over 32 years, building a career in the financial sector which included most recently the position of Joint Staff Pension Funds Senior Investment Officer at the United Nations, and was preceded by the positions portfolio manager and director of research at Prudential Management International, supervisory portfolio administrator at Reich and Tang, and performance analyst at Sanford Bernstein and Company.
UN Joint Staff Pension Board The General Assembly established the Joint Staff Pension Fund in Resolution 248 (III) (1948) to provide retirement, death, disability, and related benefits for staff in the UN system and other participating organizations.