This increased capability will include joint simulations, interfaces and C4ISR systems.
What does JSIMS stand for?
JSIMS stands for Joint Simulations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSIMS
We have 1 other meaning of JSIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Society of Internal Medicine (Tokyo, Japan)
- Job Submission Information Model
- Joint (Warfighter) Simulation
- Japan String Instrument Makers Association
- Johnson School Investment Management Club (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Japanese Society for Inherited Metabolic Diseases
- Japan Society for Information and Media Studies (University of Tsukuba Graduate School of Library and Media)
- Joint Simulation and Integrated Modeling System
- Joint Simulation System
- Joint Simulation System Enterprise
- Joint Staff Information Network (US DoD)
- Joint Space Intelligence Operations Course
- Joint Systems Interdepartmental Operational Command (Beverly Hills Cop)
- Japan Society of Investment Professionals (now CFA Society of Japan)
- Joint Services Imagery Processing
- Joint Systems Integration Planning
- Journal of Scientific Instruments and of Physics in Industry (UK)
- Joint Service Installation Pilot Program
- Joint Service Imagery Processing System
- Joint Service Imagery Processing System - Augmentation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials at the office of the secretary of defense were directed more than a year ago to assess the state of the technology and report back with recommendations on how the Defense Department should fund and manage joint simulations programs.
As part of the planning and preparation, INTELSAT and NASA worked hand-in-hand and conducted six joint simulations in anticipation of every aspect of the mission.