Did his National Service with the Joint Services School for Linguists in Bodmin and Cambridge before returning to Oxford as a temporary junior history lecturer.
What does JSSL stand for?
JSSL stands for Joint Services School for Linguists (est. 1951: UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSSL
We have 3 other meanings of JSSL in our Acronym Attic
- Jet Support Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Journal of Sport and Social Issues (Sage Periodicals Press; Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Journée de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information
- Joint Staff Support Information System
- Journal of the Statistical and Social Inquiry Society of Ireland
- Japan Sweden Society Kansai (Kobe, Hyogo, Japan)
- Job Site Starter Kit (web application)
- Jersey Shore Sea Kayak Association
- Jahia Sustainable Software License (web content/document management)
- Java Smart Services Lab (Singapore)
- Journal of Social Security Law (UK)
- Japan Society of Security Management
- Japan Society of Stress Management
- Japanese Society of Soil Microbiology
- Java Source-Specific Multicast
- Jesus Students Suriname Movement
- Jewish Secondary Schools Movement
- Job Submission and Scheduling Module
- Journal of Sports Science and Medicine
- Juvenile Segmental Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was drafted to the newly-formed Joint Services School for Linguists where he learned Russian, `a most beautiful language'.