A joint service agreement between the two companies provides that the revenue division shall be a negotiated provision determined by the parties and reviewed quarterly for its fairness," the trucking company said in a news release.
What does JSA stand for?
JSA stands for Joint Service Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSA
We have 140 other meanings of JSA in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Sumo Association
- Jardine Sports Association (Hong Kong)
- Jewelers' Security Alliance
- Jewish Student Association
- Job Safety Analysis
- Jobseeker's Allowance
- Joe Shuster Awards
- John Stark Associates (Trumbull, CT)
- Joint Sales Agreement
- Joint Security Area
- Joint Staff Assessment
- Joint Subcommittee on Aquaculture
- Joint Systems Architecture
- Journal of Substance Abuse
- Judaica Sound Archives (Florida Atlantic University)
- Junior Semester Abroad
- Junior State of America (formerly Junior Statesmen of America)
- Junior Statesmen of America (now Junior State of America)
- Justice Society of America (see JLA)
- Justice System Assessment (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you participate in joint service agreements or rely on other agencies (such as fire districts, other cities, counties or state agencies) for mutual aid you should also check those addresses.
Service Description In the joint service agreement, Fair, Isaac will provide four product and service components to Japanese financial institutions.
Hunt, through their joint service agreements, an opportunity to capture traffic moving by highway in these markets," says Steve Mitchell, Santa Fe's vice president-Quantum.
have entered into a joint service agreement to ensure that their joint customers continue to receive uninterrupted and exceptional service.
The details of this arbitration award, as well as the Joint Service Agreement between us and the railroad, are confidential.
As previously reported, the company continues to be engaged in an arbitration process with Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railroad to clarify certain terms of our Joint Service Agreement.
A joint service agreement between the two companies provides customers with the same levels of award-winning support for SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 as all other operating systems.