It is worth mentioning that carrying out the joint naval exercise in joint search and rescue comes to exchange the naval expertise and sustaining the level of readiness of the RNO Fleet and its staff in various naval disciplines, particularly in the search and rescue operations.
What does JSAR stand for?
JSAR stands for Joint Search and Rescue
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSAR
We have 3 other meanings of JSAR in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Small Animal Practice
- Junior Special Agent Program (US FBI; San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Joint Security Assistance Planning Group
- Japan Society of Applied Physics International (journal)
- Java Servlet Application Programming Interface (Sun API)
- Java Speech Application Programming Interface
- Japan Society of Air Pollution Journal
- Japan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (est. 1978)
- Job Seekers Allowance Payment System (UK)
- Japanese Society of Animal Reproduction (Japan)
- Jones Stewart Angus Ranch (Kansas)
- Journal of Space Astronomy Research
- Joint Search And Rescue Center
- Joint Siberian-Alaskan Research Group on Russian America (est. 2004)
- JITF/JINTACCS Service/Agency Representative Office
- Joint Service and Agency Representative Office
- Job Seeking Assistance and Referral Program
- Joint Search And Rescue Request
- Jersey Shore Amateur Radio Society
- Java allied Secure Agent Server
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is the first joint search and rescue drill conducted by the Japan Coast Guard and the MSDF in 10 years, coast guard officials said.
15 Kyodo Japan and the United States on Wednesday ended their joint search and rescue operations for a missing American pilot whose F-16 jet collided with another F-16 in midair Monday over the Sea of Japan off southwestern Hokkaido.