The award for the Buffalo Joint Schools Construction Board (JSCB), a one-billion- dollar, 80-school modernization project involving renovation and reconstruction of the city's aging schools, was presented at the Conference's 71st Winter Meeting in Washington, D.
What does JSCB stand for?
JSCB stands for Joint Schools Construction Board (Syracuse, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSCB
We have 1 other meaning of JSCB in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Swimming Club Association
- Jericho Sailing Centre Association (Canada)
- Joint Stock Companies Act (UK)
- Junior Sprint Cars of America
- Johnson Space Center Amateur Radio Club (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society of Computer Aided Surgery
- Johnson Space Center Astronomical Society (Houston, TX)
- Japan Society for Cell Biology (Kyoto, Japan)
- Japanese Society for Clinical Biomechanics
- Jet Sports Club of Brisbane (Australia)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank
- Joint Service Chemical Biological Information System
- Jackson State Community College (Jackson, TN)
- James Sprunt Community College (Kenansville, NC)
- Japan Securities Clearing Corporation (est. 2002)
- Japan Society of Clinical Chemistry
- Japanese Society of Clinical Cytology (est. 1962)
- Jefferson State Community College (Alabama)
- John Stoddard Cancer Center (Des Moines, IA)
- Joint Service Coordination Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the Act established the Syracuse Joint Schools Construction Board School (JSCB), which will undertake the rehabilitation and renovation of the school facilities within the city.