Nasdaq: MIZR), a leading supplier of computing products for the real-time signal and image processing markets, has been awarded a multi-million dollar contract by Sanders, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT), to supply digital signal processing (DSP) computers for the Joint SIGINT Avionics Family (JSAF) Low Band Subsystem (LBSS) development program.
What does JSAF stand for?
JSAF stands for Joint SIGINT Avionics Family
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JSAF
We have 4 other meanings of JSAF in our Acronym Attic
- Journal for the Society of American Engineers
- Journal of South American Earth Sciences
- Journal of the Society for the Anthropology of Europe
- Japan Society of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics
- Journal of Southern Agricultural Education Research
- Japanese Society of Applied Entomology and Zoology
- Japan Sailing Federation
- Japan Study Abroad Foundation (higher education)
- Jihlavsky Spolek Amaterskych Filmaru (Czech: Jihlava Association of Amateur Filmmakers; Jihlava, Czech Republic)
- Joint Semi-Automated Forces
- Japan Systems Analysts Group
- Japanese Society of Applied Glycoscience
- Jauslin & Stebler Civil Engineering AG (Switzerland)
- Joint Service Advisory Group
- Jugend-Sinfonie Orchester Aargau (Argovia, Switzerland)
- Jugend-Sinfonie Orchester Aargau (Switzerland)
- Journal of the Society of Architectural Historians
- Jersey Shore Association for Human Resources (Toms River, NJ)
- Journal of the Society for Army Historical Research (UK)
- Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
The business area also includes Sanders' Joint SIGINT Avionics Family low-band airborne reconnaissance subsystem contract work for the U.
1 million from TRW, Incorporated, to participate in the Joint SIGINT Avionics Family (JSAF) Highband Subsystem (HBSS).