As a result of this successful utilization of reserve personnel, FMSO was selected in January 2001 to manage the newly established Fort Leavenworth Joint Reserve Intelligence Center (JRIC) joining 27 other JRICs around the country.
What does JRIC stand for?
JRIC stands for Joint Reserve Intelligence Center (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JRIC
We have 1 other meaning of JRIC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Replacement Institute
- JOTS-ROTHR Interface
- Journaliste Reporter d'Images (French: Image Reporter Journaliste)
- Jury Research Institute
- James River Institute for Archaeology (est. 1986; Williamsburg, VA)
- Japan Radioisotope Association
- Japan Recording-Media Industries Association
- Japan Research Industries Association (est. 1991)
- Jim Rome Is Burning (TV show)
- Journal of the Royal Institute of British Architects
- Journal of the Royal Institute of Cornwall
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Connectivity Program
- Journal of Research in International Education
- Jubilee Reciprocal Insurance Exchange (Canada)
- JITF-CT RISS Information Exchange System
- Joint Intelligence Task Force Counter- terrorism Riss Information Exchange System
- Joint Regional Information Exchange System (United States Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Reference Implementation Laboratory
- Joint Requirements Integration Manager
- Joint Regional Inventory Materiel Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the various types of facilities are FBI Field Offices, Joint Reserve Intelligence Centers, other military facilities, and academic Institutions.
The battalion s soldiers have increasingly made use of the Southwest Army Reserve Intelligence Support Center (ARISO) in San Antonio, Texas, and the Joint Reserve Intelligence Center (JRIC) at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, to work real-world intelligence missions and exercise their Ml skills.