Department of Defense Joint Requirements Oversight Council for use on all low-observable platforms.
What does JRB stand for?
JRB stands for Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) Review Board (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JRB
We have 9 other meanings of JRB in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Reconnaissance and Autonomous Targeting System
- Jensen Ross Ackles Unlimited
- Judicial Records and Archives Unit (International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda)
- James River Bridge (Virginia)
- Jason Robert Brown (musician)
- Java Relational Binding (Sun)
- Jeweler's Resource Bureau
- JMPS Requirements Board
- Joint Reconnaissance Board
- Joint Requirements Board
- Joint Reserve Base
- Joint Resource Board
- Joint Review Board
- Japan Reading Boxing Association
- Junior Baseball Promotion Association
- Jericho Road Baptist Church (La Mesa, CA)
- Japan Rubber Band Gun Shooting Association
- James River Bus Lines (Richmond, VA)
- Journal of River Basin Management
- James River Basin Partnership (est. 1977; Springfield, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, was approved on 10 May 2012 via Joint Requirements Oversight Council Memorandum 067-12.
In the past, if cost estimates increased by 25 percent, the program manager was required to notify the milestone decision authority, typically the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, who then consulted with the Joint Requirements Oversight Council on requirements and determined if the program warranted the resources required.
Item 2: Joint Requirements Oversight Council, additional duties relating to core mission areas Drawing on the recommendations of a 2005 Defense Science Board (DSB) study, the House proposal includes the addition of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, and the Director of the Office of Program Analysis and Evaluation, as permanent members of the Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC).
The joint requirements oversight council identified the need to carry out such risk assessments.
The Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) will make a recommendation to the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Advanced Systems and Concepts (DUSD AS&C) regarding the lead service and user sponsor as part of the JROC review of candidate ACTDs.
The division serves as focal point for the planning, programming, and budgeting system (PPBS), legislative issues, Joint Requirements Oversight Council, Joint Warfighting Capabilities Assessment (JWCA), Joint Monthly Readiness Review (JMRR), and Quadrennial Defense Review processes.
Owens tried to streamline the process by investing the Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC) with centralized power to oversee weapons procurement planning.