What does JRIN stand for?
JRIN stands for Joint Replacement Information Network (Liverpool, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of the Royal Institute of Cornwall
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Connectivity Program
- Journal of Research in International Education
- Jubilee Reciprocal Insurance Exchange (Canada)
- JITF-CT RISS Information Exchange System
- Joint Intelligence Task Force Counter- terrorism Riss Information Exchange System
- Joint Regional Information Exchange System (United States Department of Homeland Security)
- Joint Reference Implementation Laboratory
- Joint Requirements Integration Manager
- Joint Regional Inventory Materiel Management
- Joint Requirements and Integration Office
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Program
- Journal of Reproductive and Infant Psychology
- Joint Reserve Intelligence Planning Support System
- Joint Reconnaissance Information System
- Joint Recruiting Information Support System
- Jettison Remote Interface Unit
- James R. Johnson & Associates, Inc.
- Journal of Reform Judaism (now The Reform Jewish Quarterly; Central Conference of American Rabbis)
- Junior Riders Journal (horseback riding)