Rusche, executive director of the Joint Religious Legislative Coalition.
What does JRLC stand for?
JRLC stands for Joint Religious Legislative Coalition (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JRLC
We have 1 other meaning of JRLC in our Acronym Attic
- James Russell Lowell
- Java Research License (learning license)
- Jericho Road Lawrence (Massachusetts)
- John Rylands Library (Manchester, UK)
- Joint Research Laboratory (various organizations)
- Josey Ranch Lake Public Library (Carrollton, TX)
- Junior Rugby League
- Jamaica Rugby League Association (est. 1994)
- Janet Reno Look-Alike (humor)
- James River Leadership College (Ozark, MO)
- Junior Rugby League Club
- Jimmy Ryce Law Enforcement Training Center
- Junior Rugby League Football Club
- J. Ray McDermott (marine solutions company; various locations)
- Japan Resistor Manufacturing
- Jewish Renaissance Media (Southfield, MI)
- Joint Region Marianas (Guam; US DoD)
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers (actor)
- Journal of Recreational Mathematics
- Journal of Reproductive Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Area Council of Churches, the Minnesota Council of Churches, the Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches and the Joint Religious Legislative Coalition also are taking part in Criminal Justice Sunday.
Jesse Ventura, Minnesota Department of Health, Minnesota Department of Human Services, The Children's Defense Fund-Minnesota, Academy of Pediatrics-Minnesota Chapter, Minnesota Council of Health Plans, Neighborhood Health Care Network, Minnesota Community Action Association, National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Associates, Minnesota Medical Association, Minnesota Nurses Association, Minnesota Hospital and Healthcare Partnership, Minneapolis Healthy Learners Board, Legal Services Advocacy Project, Joint Religious Legislative Coalition, Minnesota Public Health Association, Congregations Concerned for Children and growing.