The Joint Programming Guidance is the final planning document in PPBE process.
What does JPG stand for?
JPG stands for Joint Programming Guidance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPG
We have 29 other meanings of JPG in our Acronym Attic
- Graphics file type/extension (lossy compressed 24 bit color image storage format developed by the Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- Japan Participation Group (astronomy)
- Jean-Paul Gaultier (fashion designer)
- Jefferson Proving Ground
- Jiangsu Provincial Government (China)
- Jim Pattison Group (Canada)
- Job Proficiency Guide
- Joint Planning Group (US DoD)
- Joint Planning Guidance
- Joint Presidents Group
- Jianghan Petroleum Group Corporation (China)
- Joint Power Generation Conference
- Japan Profile for Geographic Information Standards
- Joint Planning Graphics Module
- Journal of Postgraduate Medicine (Mumbai, India)
- J. Paul Getty Museum Journal
- Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition ((Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- John, Paul, George, and Ringo (The Beatles)
- Japan Publications Guide Service
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the titles and precise composition of these key PPBES guidance documents have changed over the years, this guidance is currently provided by the Guidance for Development of the Force (GDF),1 prepared by the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy (USD[P]) and the Joint Programming Guidance (JPG), prepared by the Office of the Director for Program Analysis and Evaluation (OD[PA&E]).
The roadmaps will identify programmatic objectives and corresponding areas in which to accept risk to inform the Joint Programming Guidance.