Kronauge was Assistant Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School and Associate Director of the Radiopharmacy in the Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Mass.
What does JPNM stand for?
JPNM stands for Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPNM
- Jackalope Preservation in Northern America Foundation
- Japan Network Access Point (Internet exchange point)
- Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Council (Massachusetts)
- Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering (India)
- Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation (Boston, MA)
- Join-Projection Normal Form
- Jerry Pate National Intercollegiate
- Japan Network Information Center
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Johor (governmental department; Ministry of Education; Malaysia)
- Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Malaysia (Malay: National Malaysia Registration Department)
- Jawa Pos News Network (Indonesia)
- Jabatan Pertanian Negeri Pahang (Malay: Pahang Agriculture Department)
- Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Sembilan (Malay: Negeri Sembilan State Education Department; Malaysia)
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing
- Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science
- Journal of Professional Nursing (also seen as JPN)
- Jnana Prabodhini Navanagar Vidyalaya
- Junge Presse Nordrhein Westfalen (German: Young Press North Rhine-Westphalia; Germany)
- Japan Philharmonic Orchestra (Japan)