A keystone of this broad collaboration is the implementation of joint product development teams to develop and execute comprehensive plans for both the research and clinical development of TB vaccines and the design, construction and validation of a vaccine process development and manufacturing facility in China, which will receive financial support and technical expertise provided by Aeras.
What does JPDT stand for?
JPDT stands for Joint Product Development Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JPDT in our Acronym Attic
- Jedna Pani Drugiej Pani (Polish: One Lady Second Lady)
- Jordanian Progressive Democratic Party (politics)
- Japan Power Demonstration Reactor
- Joint Program Definitions and Requirements Document
- Japan Patent Data Service (intellectual property)
- Jefferson-Pilot Data Services (North Carolina)
- Jewish Primary Day School (Washington, DC)
- Joint Phase Diverse Speckle (image restoration technique)
- Journal of Peace and Democracy in South Asia
- Japan PGX (Pharmacogenetics) Data Science Consortium (est. 2009)
- Jacketed Pipe Exchanger
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Joel Plaskett Emergency (Halifax, Nova Scotia band)
- Journal of Perinatal Education (Springer Publishing Company)
- Journal of Plant Ecology (Oxford Journal; UK)
- Journal of Political Economy
- Journal of Private Equity
- Judicial Performance Evaluation (various locations)
- Jump If Parity Even
- Just Plain English
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Danish Statens Serum Institut (SSI) will also collaborate with Aeras to form a joint product development team to develop better TB vaccine candidates.
Their product designers and our casting engineers work in parallel, as a joint product development team.
We expect even more innovation to come from the joint product development team, which will draw upon R.
We've combined our GPS resources in the Collins Avionics and Communications Division and our inertial navigation resources in the Autonetics Strategic Systems Division to bring forward to the marketplace a family of low-cost GPS/INS products," said Fred Sheldon, who leads the effort as director of the Joint Product Development Team.