A case in point is the Joint Precision Strike Demonstration (JPSD) project office, established in 1992.
What does JPS stand for?
JPS stands for Joint Precision Strike
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPS
We have 86 other meanings of JPS in our Acronym Attic
- Jeffco Public Schools (Colorado)
- Jewish Publication Society
- Jiemin Primary School (Singapore)
- John Peter Smith (Hospital; Texas)
- John Philip Sousa (composer and conductor)
- John Players Special (cigarette brand)
- Joint Planning Session
- Joint Planning Staff (WWII British military planning Organization)
- Joint Policy Statement
- Joint Position Sense (neurological sensation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's Joint Precision Strike Demonstration (JPSD) sensors director and RISTA II project leader, said he was highly satisfied with the RISTA II demonstration on the UAV.
office to represented Raytheon's interests in Congress on defense electronics issues involving the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, research and development and missile procurement, joint precision strike programs, and flat panel display technology.