The award will be presented at the International Joint Power Generation Conference and Exposition, Oct.
What does JPGC stand for?
JPGC stands for Joint Power Generation Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JPGC
- Jean-Paul Gaultier (fashion designer)
- Jefferson Proving Ground
- Jiangsu Provincial Government (China)
- Jim Pattison Group (Canada)
- Job Proficiency Guide
- Joint Planning Group (US DoD)
- Joint Planning Guidance
- Joint Presidents Group
- Joint Programming Guidance
- Jianghan Petroleum Group Corporation (China)
- Japan Profile for Geographic Information Standards
- Joint Planning Graphics Module
- Journal of Postgraduate Medicine (Mumbai, India)
- J. Paul Getty Museum Journal
- Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition ((Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- John, Paul, George, and Ringo (The Beatles)
- Japan Publications Guide Service
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School
- J. Paul Getty Trust
- Jena Prokaryotic Genome Viewer (web tool)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acurex Energy representatives will present the results and cost benefits of cofiring installations at several upcoming conferences including: Combustion Canada '99, May 26-28; the International Joint Power Generation Conference and Exposition, July 25-28; and the Fourth Biomass Conference of the Americas, August 29-September 3.
GEORGIA POWER TO HOST INTERNATIONAL JOINT POWER GENERATION CONFERENCE OCT.