Byline: Staff Writer The leaders of the IIABA's Agents Council for Technology (ACT) and ACORD's User Group Information Exchange (AUGIE) recently concluded joint planning sessions and agreed to work together to advance four important industry priorities in 2013: ID Federation, real time, e-signatures, and client self-service capabilities.
What does JPS stand for?
JPS stands for Joint Planning Session
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPS
We have 86 other meanings of JPS in our Acronym Attic
- Java Portlet Specification (Oracle Portal)
- Java Print Service
- Jayapataka Swami
- Jean Piaget Society
- Jeffco Public Schools (Colorado)
- Jewish Publication Society
- Jiemin Primary School (Singapore)
- John Peter Smith (Hospital; Texas)
- John Philip Sousa (composer and conductor)
- John Players Special (cigarette brand)
- Joint Planning Staff (WWII British military planning Organization)
- Joint Policy Statement
- Joint Position Sense (neurological sensation)
- Joint Precision Strike
- Joint Processing System (US DoD)
- Joint Protection System
- Journal of Pharmacological Sciences (Japan)
- Journal of the Philosophy of Sport
- Junyuan Primary School (Singapore)
- Jurong Primary School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This approach is reflected in such things as our annual, joint planning sessions, wherein our two organizations share and discuss business initiatives for the-forthcoming year.
Or we've had manufacturers conduct a joint planning session with their key trade customers.