Baghdad; have inked a joint participation agreement.
What does JPA stand for?
JPA stands for Joint Participation Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JPA
We have 92 other meanings of JPA in our Acronym Attic
- Java Persistence Architecture
- Jazz Photography Association
- Jesus People Army
- Jeunesse au Plein Air (France)
- Joao Pessoa, Pernambuco, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Job Package Authorization
- Job Performance Aid
- Job Performance Assistance
- Job Placement Assessment
- Joint Parliamentary Assembly (EU-ACP negotiation body)
- Joint Permitting Agreement
- Joint Planning Agreement
- Joint Powers Agreement
- Joint Powers Authority
- Joint Project Agreement (Department of Commerce)
- Jones Public Affairs (various locations)
- Jordan Pharmaceutical Association
- Jornadas de Presentación de Aiesec (Spanish)
- Josephson Parametric Amplifier
- Journal of Personality Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pursuant to a joint participation agreement between EnDevCo and Open Choke, EnDevCo will earn 1/3 and Open Choke will earn 2/3 of the rights in this farmout.
Creating a joint participation agreement between county agencies and existing land conservancies - the Ventura Agricultural Land Trust and the Ojai Valley Conservancy - to oversee land conservation programs.
While Fitch expressed concern in 2002 about the initial slower than expected progress on the authority's work program, activity has recently accelerated as MDX increased its capital program management functions, executed joint participation agreements with FDOT and other funding and project implementation partners and reprioritized capital initiatives.
While Fitch expressed concern in 2002 about the initial slower than expected progress on the authority's work program, activity has recently accelerated as MDX increased its capital program management functions, executed joint participation agreements with FDOT and other funding and project implementation partners and re-prioritized capital initiatives.
United States In west Texas, under a joint participation agreement with EOG Resources ("EOG") (NYSE:EOG), the sixth horizontal well in the Montoya formation was completed with an initial rate of 16 MMcfepd.
pursuant to a Joint Participation Agreement, which expires on April 30, 2003.
Hampton Court"), pursuant to a Joint Participation Agreement executed by the parties in 2000.