As previously advised the Joint Ownership Agreement ("JOA") executed between the Company's 50% owned subsidiary Kenai Offshore Ventures, LLC ("KOV") and AIDEA contains 15 Conditions Precedent that must be finalised prior to draw down of the AIDEA investment.
What does JOA stand for?
JOA stands for Joint Ownership Agreement (various companies)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JOA
We have 26 other meanings of JOA in our Acronym Attic
- Joan of Arc
- Joan of Arse (band)
- Jog Off Automatic (electric motors)
- Joint Objective Area
- Joint Occupancy Agreement
- Joint Operating Agreement
- Joint Operating Area
- Joint Operational Architecture
- Joint Operational Area (US DoD)
- Joint Operations Area
- Journal of Accountancy (AICPA publication)
- Journal of Algebra (Elsevier)
- Journal of Arthroplasty (Journal of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons)
- Judgement of Acquittal (law)
- Japan Organic Agriculture Association (est. 1971)
- Japan Origami Airplane Association
- Joint OPSEC Analysis Center
- Jongeren Animatie Club
- Journal of Agrarian Change
- Jump Off a Cliff
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ten Years Ago (2000) * AGCO buys out CNH's interest the two firms had in their joint ownership agreement of Hesston.
KOCs recent publication entitled, Progress and Prosperity, explains that the company was established under a joint ownership agreement between the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company, now known as British Petroleum (BP), the Gulf Oil Corporation (GOC) known today as Chevron and the Kuwaiti government.
Once the company moves to ownership, whether through buying a plane outright or entering into a joint ownership agreement or a fractional share program, a plethora of tax pitfalls and planning opportunities arise.
We are pleased to enter into this joint ownership agreement with Capital Blue Cross," said Allan C.
Issue two bonds, under the first bond resolution, include payments made pursuant to a joint ownership agreement with Florida Power & Light (FP&L; long-term Issuer Default Rating 'A' and senior unsecured 'A+' with a Stable Outlook by Fitch).
The Joint Ownership Agreement ("JOA") with AIDEA was executed with AIDEA on the 2 June 2011.
Georgia Power financed a portion of Plant Scherer and Plant Vogtle construction by entering joint ownership agreements.