Specifically, the J2 is JFCOM's lead for Joint Operational Intelligence Transformation (JOLT); intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR); and battle damage and effects assessment (BDA/EA).
What does JOIT stand for?
JOIT stands for Joint Operational Intelligence Transformation (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JOIT
- [not an acronym] consumer brand of deltathree that powers the Voice over IP phones
- Jam on It Productions
- Joint Operations Interface Plan
- Joint Operations Interface Procedure
- JICST On-Line Information System (Japan)
- Joint Ocean-Ice Studies
- Joint Operations & ISR Simulation
- Joint Operations Information Simulation
- Joint Operations Information Simulator
- Joint Interface Simulation Training System