To accomplish this, the USEUCOM/USAFRICOM combined Joint Petroleum Office synchronized all fuel requirements throughout the Combined Joint Operating Area.
What does JOA stand for?
JOA stands for Joint Operating Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JOA
We have 26 other meanings of JOA in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Oyster Association
- Japan Ozone Association
- Java OceanAtlas (software; Oracle Corporation)
- Jeune Orchestre Atlantique
- Joan of Arc
- Joan of Arse (band)
- Jog Off Automatic (electric motors)
- Joint Objective Area
- Joint Occupancy Agreement
- Joint Operating Agreement
- Joint Operational Architecture
- Joint Operational Area (US DoD)
- Joint Operations Area
- Joint Ownership Agreement (various companies)
- Journal of Accountancy (AICPA publication)
- Journal of Algebra (Elsevier)
- Journal of Arthroplasty (Journal of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons)
- Judgement of Acquittal (law)
- Japan Organic Agriculture Association (est. 1971)
- Japan Origami Airplane Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The area of operation was mainly in Joint Operating Area (JOA) East, over the Mediterranean to the east of 3 degrees longitude under the callsign Carlsberg , while its equivalent to the west (callsign Spitfire ) was the responsibility of much larger E-3 AWACS aircraft flown by NATO, the US, UK and France.
The relocation of an entire joint operating area (JOA) "four-star" headquarters is a rare occurrence in such a hazardous-fire region.
If contractors are in a joint operating area, the commander is responsible and must oversee their work in theater," Freihofer said.
forces over the past decade, quick and effective implementation of the JFMCC concept increases the relevance of naval forces, especially in littoral joint operating areas.
In addition, commanding and controlling airpower in multiple joint operating areas does not allow the theater CFACC to stand side by side with each ground commander--a fact that has hampered discourse and cooperation with our joint partners.
Air Force 463L pallets, 463L cargo nets and vertical replenishment pennants and nets to the joint operating area to facilitate delivery of humanitarian aid * Established processes to capture materials (supplies and parts) scheduled to arrive at the aerial ports of debarkation to better manage the workload * Worked closely with afloat units, Commander Fleet and Industrial Supply Centers, U.
Conversely, we can also envision times when the synchronicity and responsiveness of certain cyber effects within a joint operating area are so crucial to the campaign that devolution of specific authorities is appropriate.