The program was awarded by the Joint Oceanographic Institutions, Inc.
What does JOI stand for?
JOI stands for Joint Oceanographic Institutions, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOI
We have 14 other meanings of JOI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Occupational Health Recommendation (NIOSH)
- Jefferson-Orange-Hardin Regional Transportation Study (Texas)
- John Overton High School (Nashville, TN)
- Journal of Haitian Studies (published by University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee
- Jordanian Hashemite Fund for Human Development (Jordan)
- Japan Institute for Overseas Investment (est. 1991)
- Jerk Off Instructions
- Jewish Outreach Institute
- Joehnk Interior (Design)
- Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil - Federal (Airport Code)
- Journal of Immunology
- Justification Of Investment
- Japan Organic Inspectors Association (Miyagi, Japan)
- Job Outlook in Brief
- Just One Ignorant/Innocent Biker's Opinion
- Joint Operations Intelligence Center
- Journal of Interventional Cardiology (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning
- Journal of Information and Computational Science
Samples in periodicals archive:
She served on the Board of Governors of the Joint Oceanographic Institutions, Inc.