25 /PRNewswire/ -- The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) has signed a contract with General Dynamics UK Ltd, EADS DS and Paradigm Services, to deliver the Joint Networks Integration Body (JNIB) programme.
What does JNIB stand for?
JNIB stands for Joint Networks Integration Body (product of UK Ministry of Defence and General Dynamics UK Ltd)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japanese National Honor Society
- Junior National Honor Society (various locations)
- Jamaica National Heritage Trust
- Jack Nadel International (marketing and promotional products agency; various locations)
- Jacobs Neurological Institute (Buffalo, NY)
- Java Native Interface
- Josephine Nefkens Institute (Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Just Not Interesting
- Juventud Nazarena Internacional (Spanish: Nazarene Youth International; religious organization)
- Julius Nyerere International Airport (Tanzania)
- Japan Network Information Center (also seen as JPNIC)
- Joint National Integration Center
- Journal of the Nigerian Infection Control Association
- Jawaharlal Nehru Indian Cultural Centre (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute for Development Banking (Industrial Development Bank of India Ltd.)
- Joint National Intelligence Development Staff
- Joint National Intelligence Federation (now JNITF)
- Japanese National Institute of Health (formerly National Institute of Infectious Diseases)
- Juxta-Anastomotic Neointimal Hyperplasia
- Japan National Institute of Polar Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, October 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) has signed a contract with General Dynamics UK Ltd, EADS DS and Paradigm Services, to deliver the Joint Networks Integration Body (JNIB) programme.