The logic built into AFATDS determines the number of rounds for each mission and is based on attack guidance for each target type as established by the Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual (JMEM).
What does JMEM stand for?
JMEM stands for Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMEM
- Jean Monnet European Centre of Excellence (University of Leeds; UK)
- Japan Medical Devices Manufacturers Association (also seen as JFMDA)
- Jungle Message Encoder-Decoder
- Joint Mission Essential Equipment List (US DoD)
- James Madison Education Fund, Inc.
- Jazz Musicians Emergency Fund (New York, NY)
- Je m'en fou (French: I don't care)
- Journal of Middle Eastern Geopolitics (Rome, Italy)
- Journal of Modern European History
- Joining, Membership and Exiting Instructions
- Joint Munitions Effects Matrix
- Journal of Middle East Media (Arab-United States Association for Communication Educators)
- Jugend Mit Einer Mission
- Junior Marine Engineering Mechanic (UK Royal Navy)
- Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual-Special Operations (US DoD)
- Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual/Air-To-Surface
- Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual / Surface-to-Air
- Jataayu's Mobile Enterprise Messaging Server
- Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manuals
- Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual, a weapon-target pairing application that allows operators to select and task the right munitions for a wide range of targets.
The system generates a fire order based on guidances or defaults to the joint munitions effectiveness manuals (JMEMs) without guidances.