Fiscal 2007 New Starts Tactical Service Provider (TSP) -- Mobile, wireless, high-throughput broadband connections over long distances Mapping the Human Terrain (MAP-HT) -- Visualization of socio-cultural information Joint Multi-Mission Electro-Optical System (JMMES) -- Counter camouflage, concealment, and deception Smart Threads Integrated Radiation Sensors (STIRS) -- Radiation sensors for state-of-the-art maritime interdiction and battlefield radiation detection Maritime Automated Supertrack Enhanced Reporting (MASTER) -- Enhanced maritime tracking Internet Protocol Router In Space (IRIS) -- Satellite Internet resource allocation capabilities Coalition Mobility System (CMS) -- Rapid access to and coordination of coalition movements.
What does JMMES stand for?
JMMES stands for Joint Multi-Mission Electro-Optical System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMMES
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center (Florida)
- Jamaica Millennium Motoring Club (Kingston, Jamaica)
- Jean-Marie Mariotti Center (France)
- John Muir Medical Center (California)
- Joint Material Management Center (US DoD)
- Joint Military Medical Command
- Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development
- Julie Moir Messervy Design Studio (Saxtons River, VT)
- Journal of Mass Media Ethics
- John M. Marshall Elementary School (Hampton, New York)
- Java Multi-Method Framework
- Journal for MultiMedia History (Albany, NY)
- Journal of Medieval Military History
- Journal of Muslim Mental Health
- Joint Military Message Handling System
- Juina Mining Mineracao Ltda. (Brazil)
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Journal of the Midwest Modern Language Association
- Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials
- Joint Medical Mobilization Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Multi-Mission Electro-Optical System (JMMES) contract calls for BAE Systems to develop aircraft sensors that enable passive, non-intrusive detection of submerged and concealed targets.