A We used to have entities in theater that were essentially joint movement control centers.
What does JMCC stand for?
JMCC stands for Joint Movement Control Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMCC
We have 34 other meanings of JMCC in our Acronym Attic
- Julia Morgan Center for the Arts (Berkeley, CA)
- James Madison College Alumni Association
- James Mott Community Assistance Program (Fairfax, VA)
- Joint Maritime Crisis Action Planning
- Joint Maintenance Coordination Board (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking
- Joint Modular Chemical Biological Detector
- Jewish-Muslim Community-Building Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Jerusalem Media Communications Center
- Joint Maritime Component Commander
- Joint Movement Coordination Center
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
- Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- Joint Multi-TADIL Configuration Control Board
- Johannesburg Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Joint MILSTAR Communications Control & Operations Concept
- Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development
- Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
- Joint METOC (Meteorological and Oceanographic) Conceptual Data Model
- Journalism and Mass Communication Educator (scholarly journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From late July through September of that year, the 14th MCB's headquarters transformed from an Army MCB to a JTF joint movement control center in order to support SETAF.
Byrnes praised Scheid's background which included serving as the Chief, Joint Movement Control Center, in Kuwait City, Kuwait, supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom, from late in 2002 until June 15, 2003.