He also called on Central Asian nations to set up joint monitoring systems on weather and climate change to predict sharp declines in crop production, improve climate disaster preparedness and avoid sudden price spikes.
What does JMS stand for?
JMS stands for Joint Monitoring System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMS
We have 94 other meanings of JMS in our Acronym Attic
- Java Messaging Server
- Java Messaging Services (Java API)
- Job Management System
- Job Match System (various organizations)
- Johannesburg Meteorological Station (South Africa)
- John McDouall Stuart (also seen as JMDS; explorer)
- John Milton Society
- Joint Medical Service (German Armed Forces)
- Joint Meteorological and Oceanographic Segment
- Joint Mission Statement
- Journal of Marine Science
- Journal of Marine Systems
- Journal of Mass Spectrometry (Wiley publication)
- Journal of Materials Science
- Journal of Mountain Science (Springer publication)
- Journalism Media Studies (various schools)
- Journey Management System
- JSPOC (Joint Space Operations Center) Mission System (US DoD)
- Junior Medical Staff
- Junior Mining Stocks
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two adjacent states also have a joint monitoring system established to control other minor troubles.
Buenos Aires took its case to The International Court of Justice in the Hague, which in April ruled that Uruguay failed to duly inform its neighbor about the paper mill's construction, and called for a joint monitoring system along the Uruguay River basin.
There is also a joint monitoring system established to solve to some minor problems that could arise along the border.