Mr MacLean was also a director of the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group and worked on the British Venture Capital Association committees.
What does JMLSG stand for?
JMLSG stands for Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Machine Learning Gossip
- Jump Markov Linear Gaussian (industrial process model)
- Joint Minerals Local Plan (UK)
- Java Marine Lines Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- Joint Maximum-Likelihood Receiver
- Journal of Machine Learning Research
- John Marshall Law School
- Joint Modular Lighter System
- Jump Markov Linear System
- Joint Maximum Likelihood Sequence Estimation
- J-M Manufacturing (plastic pipe producer)
- Japan Medical Materials (now Kyocera Medical Corporation)
- Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (India)
- John Mark Ministries
- Joint Management Meeting
- Josh McDowell Ministry (Texas)
- Joule Metal Melter
- Journal of Mathematics and Mechanics (Indiana)
- Journal of Medical Microbiology
- Journal of Multimedia
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of the increased emphasis placed upon Sanctions List Compliance in the new guidelines published by the UK's Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG), and the overwhelming response to the seminar, the companies announced plans to conduct additional seminars on this topic.