The two companies have signed a joint memorandum of agreement, which would lead to China Bank's acquisition of a Signature Database and Verification System (SDVS) from Functional, Inc.
What does JMOA stand for?
JMOA stands for Joint Memorandum Of Agreement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JMOA in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Management Office
- Joint Maritime Operations
- Joint METOC Officer
- Joint Military Operations (US Naval War College; Newport, RI)
- Joint Munitions Office
- Jomsom, Nepal (Airport Code)
- Junior Medical Officer
- Junior Military Officer
- Just My Opinion (chat)
- Joint Medical Operations-Telemedicine
- Java Middleware Open Benchmarking
- Joint Main Operating Base
- Joint Mobile Offshore Base
- Joint Maritime Operations Center
- Joint Medical Operations Center
- Joint Mobility Operations Center (USTRANSCOM)
- Junior Maintenance Officer's Course
- Jacksonville Museum of Contemporary Art (Florida)
- Joint Maritime Operations Command Center
- Joint Military Operations Coordination Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The very successful joint program was started over three years ago with a joint Memorandum of Agreement and the Joint Program Office.
Air Force instructors and student navigators (NAVs) reported to VT-10 under a joint memorandum of agreement between the services.