The targeted program of record for the MSAT ACTD is the Theater Medical Information Program, commonly called TMIP, which is part of the Joint Medical Information Systems Program Executive Office.
What does JMIS stand for?
JMIS stands for Joint Medical Information Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JMIS
We have 7 other meanings of JMIS in our Acronym Attic
- Jupiter Marine International Holdings, Inc. (Palmetto, FL)
- Joint Military Integrated Intelligence System (US DoD)
- Joint Munitions Impact Modeling System (Target Impact)
- Joint (UHF) MILSATCOM Network Integrated Control System
- Joint MILSATCOM Network Integrated
- Joint Maritime Information Operations Strategy
- John Marek Independent Party (political party; UK)
- Joint Military Intelligence Program
- Journal of Medical Internet Research
- Joaquin Moraga Intermediate School (Moraga, CA)
- Jointly Managed Irrigation System (water resources management)
- Journal of Management Information Systems
- Journal of Medieval Iberian Studies
- Journal of Modern Italian Studies (English language publication; Italian language and culture)
- Joint Military Intelligence Support Element (US Army)
- Journal of the Mineralogical Society of Japan
- Joint Medical Information Systems Office
- Java Monitoring by Introspection Tool
- Joint Military Intelligence Training Center
- Joint Mobile Infrared Countermeasures Test System
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of BearingPoint's initial tasks will be to support the Joint Medical Information Systems (JMIS) Program Office at TRICARE Management Activity.