Its display uses the joint mapping tool kit (JMTK) for the Army or Atlas for the Marine Corps.
What does JMTK stand for?
JMTK stands for Joint Mapping Tool Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMTK
- Japan Medical Team for Disaster Relief
- Journal of Mathematics Teacher Education
- Journal of Music Teacher Education
- Journal of Music Theory Education
- Joint Meeting of Tax and Environment Experts (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; Paris, France)
- Jaklen Muoi Tuyen Foundation (California)
- Job Migration Task Force
- Joint Military Task Group
- Joint Military Terminology Group
- Japan-Malaysia Technical Institute (Penang, Malyasia)
- Joint Mapping Toolkit
- Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management (formerly Integrated Manufactuing Systems)
- Joint Multi-Tactical Digital Information Link Operating Procedures
- Just My Take on the Matter
- John Mayer Trading Page (musical network)
- Joint Master Test Plan
- Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice
- Journal of Music Theory Pedagogy (University of Oklahoma)
- Junior Managers Training Programme (EU-China Managers Exchange and Training Program; intergovernmental cooperation project)
- Japan Material Testing Reactor
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an ABCS-equipped unit, other systems will use the digital imagery provided by DTSS: * MCS uses a direct link to the Joint Mapping Tool Kit (JMTK) to upload as well as update the COP.
After warfighters have the digital terrain data, they will use the Joint Mapping Tool Kit (JMTK) or Tactical Mapping Tool Kit (TMTK) within the ABCS to manipulate and display the data.