Joint manning document Currently, no official joint manning document (JMD) exists to provide a basis for building a JTF-PO headquarters.
What does JMD stand for?
JMD stands for Joint Manning Document
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JMD
We have 30 other meanings of JMD in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Mathematical Control Science and Applications
- Jackson Madison County School System (Jackson, TN)
- John Maclure Community School Society (est. 1996; Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Joint Multinational Command Training Center
- Japan Machinery Center for Trade and Investment
- Jai Mata Di (Hyderabad, India)
- Jamaica Dollar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Jazz und Modern Dance
- Jeronimo Martins Dystrybucja SA (Polish: Jeronimo Martins Distribution SA)
- Joint Managing Director
- Justice Management Division (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Jamaica Medical Doctors Association
- Japan Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Joni Massengale Design Arts
- Jornadas de Matemática Discreta y Algorítmica
- Journal of Macrodynamic Analysis
- Journal of Materials: Design and Applications
- Japan Medical Database
- Japanese Movie Database
- Java Movie Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
A deployable command post (DCP)(Figure 1) was established that required modifying the joint manning document to incorporate field force engineering and service component engineers to become a JFEC.
Show them the Joint manning document from the forward operating bases in the area of responsibility, highlighting where our airmen are.
Some of the JFEC positions were filled by personnel designated by the joint manning document [JMD].
10) The OMC-A joint manning document also authorizes a position for an Assistant Rule of Law Officer.
The initial joint manning document for a staff training exercise in fiscal year 2000, for example, featured the following participant percentages: Army, 52; Navy, 5; Marine Corps, 3; Air Force, 27; and special operations forces, 13.
This required the directorate to conduct an in-depth study of the new mission sets and transform its existing joint manning document.
IA detailing: Within the next several months, the Navy will begin assigning Sailors to Joint Manning Document (JMD)-validated missions through normal detailing channels (using PCS orders).