Included in this section are life expectancy tables for one life (Table V) and for joint life and last survivor expectancies for two lives (Table VI).
What does JL&S stand for?
JL&S stands for Joint Life and Last Survivor (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Joint Logistics
- Joliotium (Element 105)
- Joule's Law
- Jude Law (actor)
- Juliet Lewis (actress)
- Jump If Less
- Junior League
- Justice League
- Joint Logistics Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency Sponsored Program for Web-Based Software)
- Joint Logistics Advanced Concepts Technology Demonstration (DARPA program)
- Jamaica Live Stock Association
- Japan Lacrosse Association (est. 1987)
- Japan Lanchester Association
- Japan Library Association
- Japan Lifesaving Association
- Japan Linux Association (est. 1999)
- Japan Lottery Association
- Japanese Lyricists Assosination
- Jerk-Locked Averaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, if the individual's sole beneficiary is his spouse and the spouse is more than 10 years younger than him, the individual can use a longer distribution period measured by the joint life and last survivor life expectancy of the individual and spouse.