The figures are contained in a report filed with the state's Joint Legislative Budget Committee.
What does JLBC stand for?
JLBC stands for Joint Legislative Budget Committee (Arizona)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JLBC
We have 1 other meaning of JLBC in our Acronym Attic
- Junior League of Boise
- Junior League of Boston
- Junior League of Bristol
- Junior League of Bronxville
- Junior League of Brooklyn
- Junior League of Buffalo
- Just Like Before (band)
- Juventudes Libertarias de Bolivia (Spanish: Libertarian Youth of Bolivia)
- Japan Livestock By-Product Association
- Japan Ladies Bowling Club (Tokyo, Japan)
- Junior League of Bergen County, Inc.
- Junior League of Berkshire County (Pittsfield, MA)
- Junior League of Bryan College Station (Texas)
- Jane L Burbank Library (Portland, ME)
- Julia L. Butterfield Memorial Library (Cold Spring, NY)
- Junta de Libertad Bajo Palabra (Spanish; Puerto Rican board of parole; San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Junior League of Baton Rouge
- Jaeger–LeCoultre (Swiss watch maker)
- Japan Lutheran Church
- Japan Lutheran College
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his senate career, Senator Campbell held a number of distinguished positions, including Chairman of the Joint Legislative Budget Committee, Minority Floor Leader, and member of the Senate Rules Committee.
In a letter to the Joint Legislative Budget Committee obtained by the Daily News, the Schwarzenegger administration publicizes for the first time that it employs slightly fewer than 185 people - the maximum number of available positions - and that their salaries cost taxpayers $18.
20 report by the nonpartisan state Legislative Analyst's Office to the Joint Legislative Budget Committee.