This paper summarizes relevant principles of operational assessments and describes how the Joint Interrogation and Debriefing Center (JIDC) developed and used Measures of Performance (MoP) and Measures of Effectiveness (MoE) to inform decision making and improve operations.
What does JIDC stand for?
JIDC stands for Joint Interrogation and Debriefing Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIDC
We have 3 other meanings of JIDC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Income Distribution
- Journal of Infectious Disease
- Journal of Investigative Dermatology
- Judgment in Default (Law)
- Japan Industrial Designers' Association (est. 1952)
- Jewelry Industry Distributors Association
- Journal of Intelligent Data Analysis (artificial intelligence)
- Journal of the Irish Dental Association
- Jasper Industrial Development Board (Jasper, AL)
- Joint Investment Data Base
- Joint Interrogation and Detention Center (US Army; Abu Ghraib prison)
- Journal of Infection in Developing Countries
- Juvenile Insulin-Dependent Diabetes
- Juvenile Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus
- Jewish Internet Defense Force
- JISC Image Digitisation Initiative (UK)
- Java Interface Definition Language
- Joint Inter-Domain Management
- Japan Internet Domain Name Council (est. 2009)
- Jonah Infill Drilling Project (Wyoming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JIMC uses a basic Joint Interrogation and Debriefing Center (JIDC) model to teach concepts, but classes are applicable at different echelons.
During the 44 day (332 academic hours) Interrogation Operations module, students carry out duties as if assigned as an interrogator in a Joint Interrogation and Debriefing Center (JIDC).