The Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) Support System, the next generation of joint and coalition network-management systems, is also available for viewing.
What does JICO stand for?
JICO stands for Joint Interface Control Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Japan Institute of Constitutional Law (est. 2002)
- Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Joint Intelligence Community/Law Enforcement - Working Group
- Journal of International Commercial Law and Technology
- Joint Integrated Campaign Model
- Joint Integrated Contingency Model
- Journal of International Consumer Marketing
- Joint Integrity Case Management System (US DHS)
- Joint Industry Committee for National Readership (UK)
- Joint Industry Committee for National Readership Surveys (UK)
- Japan Industrial Conference for Ozone Layer and Climate Protection
- Japan Industrial Conference for Ozone Layer Protection
- Japan International Center for Occupational Safety and Health
- James Island County Park (Charleston, SC)
- Judicial Inquiry Commission on Property (Nepal)
- Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Joint IFLA-ICA Committee for Preservation in Africa
- Joint Intelligence Center, Pacific
- Joint Industry Committee for Poster Advertising Surveys
- Joint Intelligence Center, Pacific Ocean Areas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Holmes is a Joint Interface Control Officer instructor.
The Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) Support System will manage complex tactical networks through an automated toolset and information repository that enables planning, management and analysis of communications before, during and after operations.