The first symposium was held in 2008, sponsored by USTRANSCOM's Joint Interagency Coordination Group (JIACG).
What does JIACG stand for?
JIACG stands for Joint Interagency Coordination Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Japan Internet Advertising Association
- Japanese Institute of Anatolian Archaeology (est. 1979; Japan and Turkey)
- Journal of Inner Asian Art and Archaeology
- Journal of the International Association of Buddhist Studies
- Java-based Intelligent Agent Componentware
- Joint Imagery Analysis Course
- Joint Information Analysis Centre (JFC Naples)
- Jordan International Air Cargo (Amman, Jordan)
- Juvenile Intake and Assessment Center (Sedgwick County Department of Corrections; Kansas)
- Journal of Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Journal of Investigational Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Joint Interagency Cyber Task Force
- Joint Integrated Avionics Directorate
- Journal of Interactive Advertising
- Joint Integrated Air Defense System
- Japan Indonesia Association for Economy Cooperation (Japan)
- Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education
- Joint Institute for Advancement of Flight Sciences
- Journal of the International Academy of Hospitality Research
- Joint Interagency Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Command's response to the looting of the Iraq Museum--dispatching its Joint Interagency Coordination Group, headed by one of the authors, to begin an investigation that led to the recovery of thousands of priceless antiquities in eight countries--was a good start.
So off I went to Hawaii as the State Department representative in the Joint Interagency Coordination Group on Counterrorism (JIACG-CT) at the U.
These include the Full Spectrum Joint Interagency Coordination Group (JIACG) Concept, Super Political Advisor (POLAD), J-10, and Defense Advisor proposals.
34) All geographic combatant commands have established Joint Interagency Coordination Groups (JIACGs).
In 2002, the National Security Advisor and Secretary of Defense directed that each combatant command establish a Joint Interagency Coordination Group (JIACG) in order to enhance interdepartmental coordination.
Tomlin, "The Joint Interagency Coordination Group (JIACG): The United States European Command Experience and the Way Ahead," Syracuse University, Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, 1 October 2003, p.
One way this is done is through the biweekly Joint Interagency Coordination Group (JIACG) meetings, which are based on current issues (fire season, intelligence, hurricanes) and in which agency representatives along with NORAD and USNORTHCOM participants meet to exchange information and open lines of communication.