MAJ Slavin was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel during his assignment as the Regional Division Commander, Joint Intelligence Center, Atlantic Command in Norfolk, Virginia.
What does JIPAC stand for?
JIPAC stands for Joint Intelligence Center (Pacific)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of JIPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Information Processing (Japan)
- Jurisdiction Information Parameter
- Just in Passing
- Juvenile Intestinal Polyposis
- JNK Interacting Protein 1
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jordan Institute of Public Administration (now National Institute for Training)
- Journal of the International Phonetic Association
- Jumptec Intelligent Panel Adapter (Kontron, AG)
- Justice Information Policy Assistance
- Jakarta International Performance Art Festival (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (US DoD)
- Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Joint Intelligence Processing Board
- Journal of Integrative Plant Biology
- Japan Internet Point Conference
- Japan Internship Promotion Consortium
- Joint Imagery Processing Complex
- Joint Imagery Production Complex (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I served in the Joint Intelligence Center Pacific (JICPAC) in the 1990s.
Downing, who has a force of 300 officers and works with the federal government in a joint intelligence center, said his group is concerned not only with al-Qaida, but also with what experts call the "inside-outside" threat - when someone inside the country carries out an attack on behalf of outside interests - along with the "lone wolf" terrorists.
Fortunately, 4 months prior to the tsunami, the Joint Intelligence Center Pacific (JICPAC) created the Contingencies Operational Intelligence Cell as a fully manned, all-source operational intelligence capability specifically structured to respond quickly to emerging crises within the theater.
intelligence in the Pacific during World War II, Jeffrey Moore links the intelligence provided to planners by the Joint Intelligence Center Pacific Ocean Area (JICPOA) to the outcome of the major amphibious assaults against Japanese-occupied islands.
Transportation Command's (USTRANSCOM's) Joint Intelligence Center (JICTRANS).
Southern Command's Joint Intelligence Center, 'Hutchison's containerized shipping facilities in the Panama Canal, as well as the Bahamas, could provide a conduit for illegal shipments of technology or prohibited items from the West to the PRC, or facilitate the movement of arms and other prohibited items into the Americas.
Strategic Command's Joint Intelligence Center at Offutt Air Force Base, Neb.