What does JIFT stand for?
JIFT stands for Joint Institute for Fusion Theory (US-Japan Fusion Research Collaboration; est. 1980)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting (New York University's Stern School of Business)
- Jeppesen Internet Flight Planner (Boeing Co.)
- Japan International Forestry Promotion and Cooperation Center
- Joint Institute for Regional Earth System Science and Engineering (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Japan International Fisheries Research Society
- Joint Initiative Funding Scheme (UK)
- Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems
- Journal of International Finance Studies
- Joint Institute for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- Joint Institute for Food Safety Research (US Department of Agriculture)