Tokyo, Sep 6 (ANI): India and Japan are mulling over setting up a joint infrastructure fund, which would be worth nine billion dollar with an aim to finance the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Project.
What does JIF stand for?
JIF stands for Joint Infrastructure Fund (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIF
We have 28 other meanings of JIF in our Acronym Attic
- Japan International Education Society (est. 1990)
- Jingumae International Exchange School (Japan)
- Joint Interoperability Evaluation System
- Journal of Indo-European Studies
- Journal of the Illuminating Engineering Society
- Joint Industry Electricity Steering Committee (Canada)
- Jaypee Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Japanese Indian Forces (British WW2 term for members of the Indian National Army)
- JISC Innovation Forum (Joint Information Systems Committee; UK)
- Joint Incentive Fund (National Defense Authorization Act)
- Joint Integrated Facility
- Joint Integrated Fires
- Joint Intelligence Facility
- Joint Interrogation Facility
- Jointly Isotropic Fading
- Jordan Investment & Finance Bank
- JPEG Interchange Format
- Japan Israel Friendship Association
- Jordan Investment and Finance Bank (Amman)
- Journal of the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint infrastructure fund, which is co-sponsored by Standard Chartered Plc (LSE: STAN) (STD.
He is also responsible for injecting more than pounds 525m into university research departments through the Joint Infrastructure Fund and the Science Research Investment Fund.
The pounds 4 million is from the government's Joint Infrastructure Fund.
5m award from the Joint Infrastructure Fund to UMIST and the University of Cambridge together with support from the Met Office.
During the summit the two countries would hold parleys over setting up a joint infrastructure fund, which would be worth $9 billion with an aim to finance the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor project, to which the both the nations would contribute equally.
The cash is from the Joint Infrastructure Fund, a collaboration between the Department of Trade and Industry, medical research company the Wellcome Trust and the Higher Education Funding Council for England.
The centre for Applied Cognitive Science is the only psychology scheme in the country to win a slice of the pounds 700million on offer through the Joint Infrastructure Fund, supported by the government, Wellcome Trust and Higher Education Funding Council.