This Joint Industry Project (JIP) is designed to help operators reduce risk and improve well performance by using Ingrain's technology to understand the most important rock properties that control reservoir quality and well productivity.
What does JIP stand for?
JIP stands for Joint Industry Project (project funded by a number of companies choosing to collaborate)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIP
We have 37 other meanings of JIP in our Acronym Attic
- Java Italian Portal (computing)
- JavaMuseum Interview Project
- Jeddah Islamic Seaport (Saudi Arabia)
- JNK-Interacting Protein
- Job Improvement Plan
- Jogging in Place (aerobic exercise)
- Johnson Intern Program (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Joined In Progress
- Joint Implementation Plan
- Joint Implementation Project (various organizations)
- Joint Integration Program
- Joint Interactive Planning
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control System Implementation Plan
- Jongeren Informatie Punt (Dutch: Youth Information Point)
- Journal of Information Processing (Japan)
- Jurisdiction Information Parameter
- Just in Passing
- Juvenile Intestinal Polyposis
- JNK Interacting Protein 1
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (Tokyo, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr O'Brien added: "I eagerly look forward to taking the helm at ITF and using my extensive experience of joint industry project work, gained at Wood Group Kenny, on a wider industry level.
Travel Business Review-October 22, 2012--DNV - Joint Industry Project on Assessing Requirements for LNG Bunkering in Australia(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
Neil Poxon, managing director of ITF said, "Establishing a permanent presence in the Middle East will enable us to achieve our ambitions of securing a further [pounds sterling]50m of investment from members to launch 40 joint industry projects per year by 2015, ultimately bringing game-changing technologies into the field.
Neil Poxon, managing director of ITF said: "Establishing a permanent presence in the Middle East will enable us to achieve our ambitions of securing a further GBP50 million of investment from members to launch 40 joint industry projects per year by 2015, ultimately bringing game-changing technologies into the field.
The not-for-profit organisation is tasked with driving innovative solutions to support technology development and implementation through joint industry projects funded by its members.
TSX: PRP), dedicated to providing process solutions to the oil and gas industry, announced today it was awarded under a Joint Industry Project (JIP) agreement with Total, StatoilHydro and ConocoPhillips, a $1.
CCP is a Joint Industry Project whose participants are BP, ChevronTexaco, ConocoPhillips, Eni, Hydro, Petrobras, Royal Dutch/Shell Group of Companies (Shell) and Suncor.