This open white paper has been submitted to the Audit Bureau of Circulation's electronic arm (ABCe) for consideration by its Internet Technical Group and by the Joint Industry Committee for Web Standards (JICWEBS) to help inform the current debate concerning the development of new industry-agreed audited metrics for the measurement of online audiences.
What does JICWEBS stand for?
JICWEBS stands for Joint Industry Committee for Web Standards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Joint Intelligence Center Special Operations Command
- Japan Information Center of Science and Technology
- Joint Interagency Civil Support Training Center
- Joint Interagency Civil Support Training Center (Military Training Site)
- Jakarta International Container Terminal (Indonesia)
- Joint Industry Committee for Television Advertising Research
- Joint Intelligence Combat Training Center
- Joint Interagency Counter-Trafficking Center (European Command)
- Joint Industry Council for Tourism Statistics (UK)
- Joint Intelligence Center Transportation
- Japan International Corporation of Welfare Services (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare; Japan)
- Just In Case You Call
- Just in Case You Care
- Just in Case You Didn't Know
- Just in Case You're Interested
- Just In Case You Want To Know
- Just in Case You Were Wondering
- Jabber Identifier (XML IM technology)
- Job Identifier
- Joint Interoperability Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ *JICWEBS (The Joint Industry Committee for Web Standards in the UK and Ireland) is a body created by the UK and Ireland media industry.
a)JICWEBS (The Joint Industry Committee for Web Standards in the UK and Ireland) is a body created by the UK and Ireland media industry.