Government, revenue from the Company's Joint IED Neutralizer (JIN) counter-IED system pre-production contract and revenue from a new contract awarded in January 2006.
What does JIN stand for?
JIN stands for Joint IED Neutralizer (Ionatron, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JIN
We have 13 other meanings of JIN in our Acronym Attic
- Judge Institute of Management Studies (Cambridge University, England)
- Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures
- Japan Industry and Management of Technology Program (University of Texas at Austin)
- Joint Information Management and Telecommunications Advisory Group (Pentagon renovation project)
- Japan International Machine Tool Fair (trade show)
- Joint Insolvency Monitoring Unit
- International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves
- Jawahar Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports (India)
- Japan Institute of Navigation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japanese Imperial Navy (WW II and prior)
- Joint Implementation Network (climate change; Netherlands)
- Journal of Integrative Neuroscience (World Scientific Publishing Co.)
- JSC Interface Network
- Justice Information Network
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics (various schools)
- Journées Internationales de Nice sur les Antennes (IEEE AP-S)
- Journal of Inorganic Nuclear Chemistry
- Jobs in Nigeria Exhibition
- International Nuclear Energy Development of Japan Co., Ltd. (consortium)
- Journal of Islamic and Near Eastern Law (University of California Los Angeles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a reminder, Congress allocated funding in the recent supplement to the 2005 budget to field the Joint IED Neutralizer (JIN) and setup of a production program for JIN.
Nasdaq: IOTN), a next generation controlled directed energy weapon technology company, today unveiled the first field deployable Joint IED Neutralizer (JIN) at Mississippi's Stennis Space Center.