A central part of creating a "culture of safety," he says, is through a very vigorous joint health and safety committee.
What does JHSC stand for?
JHSC stands for Joint Health and Safety Committee (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JHSC
We have 3 other meanings of JHSC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Health Support Agency (Australian Defence Force)
- Joint Homeland Security Assessment
- Journey House Satellite
- Joint Helicopter Safety Analysis Team (Alexandria, VA; International Helicopter Safety Team)
- Jauhari Harapan Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Journal of Health and Social Behavior
- J. Herbert Smith Centre (University of New Brunswick; Canada)
- Jackson Hole Ski Club (Jackson, WY)
- Jewish High School of Connecticut (Bridgeport, CT)
- Johnstown and Stony Creek Railroad (usually seen as JHC)
- Joint Housing Solutions Center
- Jewish Historical Society of Central Jersey (New Brunswick, NJ)
- John Howard Society of the Central and South Okanagan (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada)
- Jewish Historical Society of Delaware (Wilmington)
- JCI Health, Safety and Environmental (department)
- Jewish Historical Society of England
- Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Japan Health Sciences Foundation
- Jewish Home of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford (est. 1971; Hartford, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Reed, an hourly employee and member of the Plant Negotiating (Union) Committee, VPP Steering Committee and Joint Health and Safety Committee, said, "The level of cooperation between Grace management and Union employees was extraordinary.
They have the right to know what hazards exist * They have the right to refuse unsafe work * They have the right to participate in joint health and safety committee meetings about workplace issues.